White 2019AOP BELLET Blanc 2019 Cuvée Tramontane
AOP BELLET Blanc 2019 Cuvée Tramontane
Unit price : 20.00 €
- Grapes varieties : 95% Rolle 5% Chardonnay
- Age of the vines : 25years
- Performance : 30hl/hec
- Harvest : manual
Method of vinification : The wine is vinified in stainless steel vats then aged in half-muid barrels of 5 passages.
- Total Acidity :
- Ph :
- Residual sugar :
- Alcohol : 13%
- Color : Pale golden yellow.
- Smell : Complex with notes of white flowers, apricot and peach stone fruits, slightly buttery .
- Taste : Ample, suave and greedy, this wine has a beautiful presence in the mouth that aging in barrels only sublimates .
- Tasting advice : hai shrimps with ginger and coconut milk, Peruvian ceviche