Blanc 2021Domaine de Toasc , Blanc 2021
Domaine de Toasc , Blanc 2021
Unit price : 17.00 €
- Grapes varieties : 95% Rolle 5% Chardonnay
- Age of the vines : 25years
- Performance : 30hl/hec
- Harvest : manual
- Method of vinification : he wine is vinified in stainless steel vats with "batonnage" a stick on lees. This choice is explained by a desire of the winemaker to value the typicity of the terroir and preserve the freshness of the grape varieties.
- Total Acidity :
- Ph :
- Residual sugar :
- Alcohol : 13.5%
- Color : Soft pale yellow
- Smell : Very expressive with fresh aromas of pears, white flowers and citrus fruits
- Taste : Fresh and opulent palate, elegant with a lemony and gourmet finish
Tasting advice : -Sea bass fillet with fennel.
-Turkey ballotine stuffed with mushrooms.
-Goat cheese with pink berries.